Guardians of the Dark
A military experiment gone horribly wrong has set loose a handful of infectious zombies on the world. Before the zombie apocalypse has a chance to start, a small group of specialists and Spec Ops soldiers have the power to stop it...if they dare.
Special Forces soldier Simon Blackwell ended his affair with Mariana Daniels three years ago, but he hasn't stopped protecting her. Mariana has no knowledge of the dark, deadly creatures that lurk in the forest surrounding her clinic, or of the mysterious powers that make Simon the only one who can defeat them. But soon he'll have no choice but to reveal the truth, and urge her to trust in an explosive passion that never faded...
* The title of this short novel has not changed, but originally, it was published under the title of the anthology "Half Past Dead."
Buy now from:
iBooks - Amazon - B&N - Kobo - Google Play - Smashwords
When police officer Sarah Petit investigates a disturbance in an abandoned building, she expects to find a few underage drinkers. Instead, she's attacked by creatures straight out of a horror movie. Waking a week later in a hospital, Sarah is visited by Special Forces soldier Captain Xavier Beauvoir. The zombies who attacked Sarah are the result of military research gone terrifyingly wrong, and Sarah's immunity to the virus makes her the perfect person to help Xavier eradicate them. But his smooth Cajun accent, whiskey-colored eyes, and dizzying kiss are risky to her in a very different way...
* The title of this novel has been shortened for the 2nd edition.
Smoke on the Water
In the misty fog of a lakefront village, zombies are roaming wild—and zombie hunter John Petit must stop the carnage. John is also fighting a different kind of battle: a forbidden passion for his new partner, Donna. With her help, killing zombies is a walk in the park, but keeping his desire in check is making him sweat...
* The title of this short novel has not changed, but originally, it was published under the title of the anthology "The Beast Within."
Tapped for a classified military program, Dr. Eileen McCormick has nothing left to lose. Bad enough her genetic experiments were used to turn innocent victims into zombies; worse still, a ruthless ex-colleague is threatening to expose her unless she joins his sinister research project. Now the only way she can set things right is to develop an antidote under the watchful blue eyes of Commander Matt Sykes. And the last thing Eileen needs is Matt's penetrating gaze, easy understanding, and compelling kiss uncovering all her deepest secrets...
* The title of this book has been altered slightly in this 2nd edition, from the original "A Darker Shade of Dead" to the new title, "Night Shade."
For Emily Parkington, the thrill of flying charter planes for Praxis Air has lately been tinged with dread. Mysterious cargo flights and a high number of fatal crashes lead Emily to suspect something sinister behind the scenes. And if her new colleague is involved, Emily won't hesitate to turn him in, in spite of Sam Archer's sexy charm and irresistibly easy confidence.
* The title of this book was originally "Dead Alert", which I never liked. Now that I have control over the titles for this series, I'm changing it. I apologize for any confusion this may cause, but it just had to be done.